WORKSITE LOCATION: Gulf Bend Regional Plaza, 6502 Nursery Drive, Suite 100, Victoria TX 77904
PAY RANGE: $18.47 - $20.32 EEOC CODE: Professional FLSA STATUS: Non-ExemptSHIFT: Fulltime; Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in social, behavioral or human services or is a registered nurse. (Social, behavioral, and human services are: psychology; social work; medicine; nursing; rehabilitation; counseling; sociology; human development; physician's assistant; gerontology; education psychology; special education; early childhood intervention; or early childhood education.)
Preferred: At least six months experience in providing mental health services to adults, children and adolescents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DUTIES:
1. Completes TRR assessment and Recovery Plan in accordance with Center policy and HHSC Contract as verified by supervisory review.
2. Formulates a Recovery plan to identify the appropriate skill areas, frequency and duration of services to be provided in conjunction with the consumer/families and based upon the TRR assessment as verified by supervisory review.
3. Provides authorized services to consumers according to the treatment plan developed using independent clinical judgment to assess client need per supervisor review.
4. Provides ninety five percent (95%) of psychosocial rehab services in the schools and /or consumers' natural environment per supervisor review.
5. Meets Center's productivity standards monthly per Program Director's review.
6. Links customers and families to appropriate community resources as needed to meet their needs
7. Provides customers Patient and Family Education in accordance with TRR Fidelity per supervisory review.
8. Provides case management, skills training, and medication training in accordance with Medicaid Rule, HHSC Contract, and TRR Fidelity.
9. Demonstrates appropriate responsiveness to consumer needs as demonstrated by no legitimate consumer, collateral or co-worker complaints.
10. Submits treatment recommendations through Utilization Review based on medical necessity per supervisor review.
11. Attends and participates in all required team meetings as scheduled by supervisor unless excused by supervisor.
12. Demonstrates efficient time management as evidenced by meeting all job expectations.
13. Documents services collaboratively according to Medicaid Rule and HHSC Contract per supervisory review.
14. Completes all paperwork according to Medicaid Rule, HHSC Contract and Center Policy.
15. Submits documentation of services within two business days.
16. Exhibits cooperative teamwork with other staff to accomplish the efficient operation of the program by assisting coworkers, as necessary, to meet client needs and contract requirements with no verified complaints.
17. Models professionalism by appropriate dress, language, ethics and work habits 100% of the time.
18. Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing 100% of the time.
19. Uses a computer and other technical devices to complete all work assignments.
20. Accomplishes 95% of assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
21. Uses sound judgment in the release of information as evidenced by lack of complaints or consumer rights findings.
22. Follows fleet policy including pre- and post- inspections. Reports all fleet problems directly to the Program Director within 24 hours of identifying problem.
23. Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
24. Complies with telework/remote agreement.
25. Uses the trauma informed care approach when providing services and working with others.
· Understands the Three E's of trauma-informed care.
· Understands the Four R's of trauma-informed care.
· Understands the six key principles of trauma-informed care.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and ENVIRONMENTAL CHECKLIST:
All abilities required to perform the essential and marginal tasks of this job:
Walking, Operating office equipment, Standing, Operating motor vehicle, Light lifting, under 15 lbs., Sitting, Ability to see, Identify colors, Twisting, Light carrying, under 15 lbs., Hearing (with aid), Ability to write, Climbing stairs, Ability to count, Ability to read, Simple grasping, and Ability to tell time
All work site and environmental conditions that apply to this job:
Travel by car 50% of time, Outside, Inside, Excessive heat, Excessive humidity, Slippery/uneven walking surfaces, Working closely with others, and Working alone
CRED/PRIV REQUIRED? Yes DRIVING REQUIRED: Yes
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR CONDITIONS:
1. Current State of Texas Driver License or if you live in another state, must be currently licensed in that state. Must maintain personal liability insurance.
2. Must be insurable by Center's liability carrier if employee operates a Center vehicle or drives personal car on Center business.
3. Good driving record as defined by Gulf Bend Center.
4. Must complete all CORE training requirements prior to the due date.
5. Must have computer experience to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must have good organizational skills to achieve multiple deadlines.
6. Ability to type 40 wpm.
7. Must maintain regular attendance and reliability which is critical to business operations. This is a fulltime position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm or agreed upon hours 100% of the time, to ensure consistency and completeness of program's processes. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Gulf Bend Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.