WORKSITE LOCATION: Gulf Bend Regional Plaza 6502 Nursery Dr. Ste. 100 Victoria, TX 77904
SHIFT: Fulltime; Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, some on-call shifts evenings or weekends
EEOC CODE: Professional FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Behavioral Health Services
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Master's degree in Psychology, Social Services, or related field. A minimum of two years' experience in direct care of customers with a serious mental illness and/ or children and youth with serious emotional disturbances, which may include experience in an acute care or crisis setting.; one-year experience in program oversight of mental health care services and has demonstrated competence in performing UM and review activities.
Preferred: At least 2 years' experience managing personnel.
DEGREE AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Professional license that qualifies as a LPHA: LPC or LCSW by the state of Texas is required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
2. Provides initial/ongoing training, clinical support and guidance to team members as needed.
3. Oversees proper maintenance of documentation of services for Intake in accordance with Medicaid Rule and Center policy.
4. Participates in the interview/selection process of new employees for the Intake team.
5. Assists with program planning and development.
6. Oversees completion of initial diagnostic assessment within HHSC timeframe.
7. Oversees the day to day completion of all hospital follows to ensure timelines are met.
8. Reviews and approves timesheets, leave requests, and expense report per Center policy.
9. Participates in the budget process.
10. Participates in Utilization Review process.
11. Facilitates quarterly Utilization Management meetings.
12. Performance Appraisals for direct reports are 100% compliant (3 month, 6 month, and annual)
13. Relias trainings and any other training required for role is 100% compliant.
14. Employee supervisions (monthly and/or quarterly) are 100% compliant.
15. Approval of timesheets is 90% compliant.
16. Employee corrective actions are completed in a timely manner once the corrective action is identified.
17. Participates in the hiring process and termination process of department employees.
18. Must maintain regular and reliable attendance.
19. Complies with telework/remote agreement.
20. Uses the trauma informed care approach when providing services and working with others.
· Understands the Three E's of trauma-informed care.
· Understands the Four R's of trauma-informed care.
· Understands the six key principles of trauma-informed care.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and ENVIRONMENTAL CHECKLIST: Abilities required to perform the essential and marginal tasks of this job: Walking, operating office equipment, standing, light lifting (under 15 lbs), sitting, ability to see, identify colors, hearing (with aid), ability to write, count, read, and tell time,
CRED/PRIV REQUIRED? yes DRIVING REQUIRED: yes
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR CONDITIONS:
2. Good driving record as defined by Gulf Bend Center.
3. Must be insurable by Center's liability carrier if employee operates a Center vehicle or drives personal car on Center business.
4. Must complete all CORE training requirements prior to the due date.
5. Must have ability to type 40 WPM.
Gulf Bend Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.