WORKSITE LOCATION: Gulf Bend Regional Plaza, 6502 Nursery Drive, Suite 100, Victoria TX 77904
PAY RANGE: $18.47 - $20.32 EEOC CODE: Professional FLSA STATUS: Non-ExemptSHIFT: Fulltime; Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum number of hours that is equivalent to a major in psychology; social work; medicine; nursing; rehabilitation; counseling; sociology; human growth and development; physician assistant; gerontology; special education; educational psychology; early childhood education; or early childhood intervention or is a registered nurse.
Preferred: At least six months experience in providing mental health services to adults, children and adolescents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DUTIES:
1. Completes TRR assessment in accordance with Center policy and HHSC Contract as verified by supervisory review.
1. Completes TRR assessment in accordance with Center policy and HHSC Contract as verified by supervisory review.2. Formulates a Recovery plan to identify the appropriate skill areas, frequency and duration of services to be provided in conjunction with the consumer/families and based upon the TRR assessment as verified by supervisory review.
3. Provides authorized services to consumers according to the Recovery plan, Wraparound plan, and/or IPC developed using independent clinical judgment to assess customer need per supervisor review.
4. Provides ninety five percent (95%) of services in the schools, homes, and /or customers' natural environment per supervisor review.
5. Meets Center's productivity standards monthly per Program Director's review.
6. Links customers and families to appropriate community resources as necessary to meet their needs.
7. Provides Patient and Family Education in accordance with TRR Fidelity per supervisory review.
8. If needed, provides case management, skills training, and medication training in accordance with Medicaid Rule, HHSC Contract, and TRR Fidelity.
9. Demonstrates appropriate responsiveness to customer needs as demonstrated by no legitimate consumer, collateral or co-worker complaints.
10. Submits treatment recommendations through Utilization Review based on medical necessity per supervisor review.
11. Attends and participates in all required team meetings as scheduled by supervisor unless excused by supervisor.
12. Demonstrates efficient time management as evidenced by meeting all job expectations.
13. Documents services collaboratively according to Medicaid Rule and HHSC Contract per supervisory review.
14. Completes all paperwork according to Medicaid Rule, HHSC Contract and Center Policy.
15. Submits documentation of services within two business days.
16. Provides Intensive Case Management (ICM) services utilizing the National Wraparound Implementation Center (NWIC) model and according to Medicaid Rule, TRR Fidelity, and HHSC Contract.
17. Formulates a Wraparound Plan in collaboration with the Child and Family Team following the NWIC model and according to Medicaid Rule, TRR Fidelity, and HHSC contract.
18. Provides and monitors all services for YES Waiver in accordance with YES Waiver Policy Manual and IPC.
19. Reviews and submits Individual Plans of Care (IPC) in accordance with YES Waiver Policy and Procedure Manual.
20. Assists in YES Waiver Inquiries and Enrollment according to the YES Program manual.
21. Plans, coordinates, and provides at least monthly Child and Family Team meetings for customers in a Wraparound level of care.
22. Demonstrates appropriate response to Critical Incidents: submits Critical Incident Reports to HHSC, facilitates Child and Family Team meetings, and makes adjustments to Crisis and Safety plan as needed.
23. Exhibits cooperative teamwork with other staff to accomplish the efficient operation of the program by assisting coworkers, as necessary, to meet client needs and contract requirements with no verified complaints.
24. Uses sound judgment in the release of information as evidenced by no unauthorized disclosure of PHI and lack of complaints or consumer rights findings.
25. Follows Fleet Policy including completing pre and post inspections. Reports all fleet problems directly to the Program Director within 24 hours of identifying problem.
26. Complies with telework/remote agreement.
27. Uses the trauma informed care approach when providing services and working with others.
· Understands the Three E's of trauma-informed care.
· Understands the Four R's of trauma-informed care.
· Understands the six key principles of trauma-informed care.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and ENVIRONMENTAL CHECKLIST:
All abilities required to perform the essential and marginal tasks of this job: Walking, Operating office equipment, Standing, Operating motor vehicle, Light lifting, under 15 lbs., Sitting, Ability to see, Identify colors, Twisting, Light carrying, under 15 lbs., Hearing (with aid), Ability to write, Climbing stairs, Ability to count, Ability to read, Simple grasping, and Ability to tell time
All work site and environmental conditions that apply to this job: Travel by car 50% of time, Outside, Inside, Excessive heat, Excessive humidity, Slippery/uneven walking surfaces, Working closely with others, and Working alone
CRED/PRIV REQUIRED? Yes DRIVING REQUIRED: Yes
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR CONDITIONS:
1. Current State of Texas Driver License or if you live in another state, must be currently licensed in that state. Liability insurance required.
2. Must be insurable by Center's liability carrier if employee operates a Center vehicle or drives personal car on Center business. Must maintain person liability insurance.
3. Good driving record as defined by Gulf Bend Center.
4. Must complete all CORE training requirements prior to the due date.
5. Must have computer experience to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must have good organizational skills to achieve multiple deadlines. Ability to type 40 wpm.
6. Must maintain regular attendance and reliability which is critical to business operations. This is a fulltime position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm or agreed upon hours 100% of the time, to ensure consistency and completeness of program's processes. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Gulf Bend Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.